Piquante Sauce with Egg
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- chopped pickles
- 1 teaspoon of French mustard
- yolks of 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons of olive-oil
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
Take some anchovy paste, chopped parsley, some capers and chopped pickles, French mustard and the yolks of two hard-boiled eggs.
Work this all together into a paste, then add olive-oil and vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
This sauce is good with both meat and fish.
Simple Italian Cookery.
comments powered by