Long Island Sound Cocktail
- clam shells
- 1 cup of cold-boiled fish
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
Take the clam shells and scrub them clean. Fill with a mixture of fish, onion, and green pepper. Mix well. Make a well in the centre and fill with sauce. Dust with paprika and serve ice cold.
- 1/2 bottle of tomato catsup
- 1 tablespoon of grated onion
- 2 tablespoons of finely minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon of finely minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
Place in a bowl. Mix well.
Mrs. Wilson's Cook Book (1920).
comments powered by