- Baking Dishes: Earthenware are the best.
- Bread Grater: The simple tin grater, price 1d., grates bread, vegetables, lemon rind, etc.
- Basins: Large for mixing, small for puddings, etc.
- Egg Slice: For dishing up rissoles, etc.
- Egg Whisk: The coiled wire whisk, price 1d. or 2d., is the best.
- Food Chopper: See that it has the nut-butter attachment.
- Frying basket and stew-pan to fit.
- Frying and Omelet Pans: Cast aluminium are the best.
- Gem Pans
- Jars: Earthenware jars for stewing.
- Jugs: Wide-mouthed jugs are easiest to clean.
- Jelly and Blanc Mange Moulds
- Lemon Squeezer: The glass squeezer is the best.
- Marmalade Cutte
- Nut Mill
- Nutmeg Grater
- Palette Knife: For beating white of egg, scraping basins, etc.
- Paste Board and Rolling Pin
- Pestle and Mortar
- Preserving Pan: Copper or enamelled.
- Raisin Seeder
- Saucepans: Cast aluminium are the best.
- Scales and Weights
- Sieves: Hair and wire.
- Still: For distilling water.
- Tins: Cake tin, qr. qtn. tin, vegetable and pastry cutters.
The Healthy Life Cook Book (1915).
comments powered by