- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- few grains cayenne
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickle
- 1 tablespoon chopped green or red pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chives
Put salt, pepper and cayenne in bowl, add oil slowly stirring constantly, add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Chill and pour over Boiled Halibut.
Fifty-Two Sunday Dinners (1913).
comments powered by